- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Behind Breaking Dawn’s Ashley Greene NYC Styles
It isn’t easy being Ashley Greene but it sure does look both fashionable and fun. The Twilight Saga star is best known for playing the Robert Pattinson portrayed Edward Cullen’s psychic sister, Alice, in the film adaptations of the Stephenie Meyer penned best-selling novels, but the lady also happens to be the new face of DKNY. Get ready to see a behind the scenes look at her new campaign video. This is must for you fashionistas out there, not mention fans of Ashley Greene.
During her wind-blown shoot high atop a New York City skyscraper, Greene explains why she loves the city. She has some candid and personable moments in between hair and make up and sexy pairs of DKNY jeans. You’ll see her snuggle up to a very lucky handbag and tower atop some dangerously high heeled shoes. The ultra professional shoot makes Greene really shine. She is not a bad representative for the spring line at all.
None of her success here should come as any surprise. Just recently she showed Kelly Grippa her super model walk.
Last year Ashley Greene appeared in a different kind of style for the show Pan Am. She also stars in LOL: Laughing Out Loud with Miley Cyrus. Breaking Dawn, part two debuts this coming November. Enjoy the video!