- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Bones Season 8 – Booth and Brennan are Back!
FOX bringing back Bones for Season 8 with Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz is a lock!
Despite having a shortened season with months between episodes, Bones has been officially renewed for Season 8, meaning we’ll have one more year of Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel); the best crime fighting team around! For me, Bones has been one of the few crime procedurals that I find enjoyable to watch. The anthropological angle makes things interesting, even when it slips into the usual pitfalls of these types of series (zoom in, enhance!). Even more so than its format, the characters are extremely loveable, which is ultimately what keeps me coming back for more.
TVline reports that Bones will be returning with a new episode this Monday after being off the air for three months. The news of Bones Season 8 is a great way for the show to return after its long winter hiatus. Fox president Kevin Reilly had this to say about the show: “Over the past seven seasons, [series creator] Hart Hanson, [exec producer] Stephen Nathan and the incredible Bones cast and crew have redefined the traditional crime procedural with an irreverent and adventurous sensibility.”
Earlier in the month, it was strongly hinted by Hanson during PaleyFest the show would renewed for an eighth and a ninth season. As to why only one new season was ordered is a question we don’t have the answer to right now, and it’s likely we never will. Season 8 will be able to dig into storylines that had to be left by the wayside due to the shortened number of episodes Season 7 had. Characters like Hodgins and Cam will be more heavily featured. Also worth noting is that Bones Season 8 will easily break through 150 episodes for Bones. That is an accomplishment worth celebrating and you can bet the writers will cook up a very special episode for the occasion.