- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Breaking In with Alyssa Milano
Megan Mullally isn’t the only vivacious lady landing onto the cast of Breaking In. Get ready for more Alyssa Milano!
You read it here when it was announced that the funny Fox caper was back from the dead. Despite being canceled last May, the show is back and has snuggled into the Tuesday night time slot. Gone is Michael Rosenbaum, who I’m not ashamed to say was my favorite part of the show. I love you, too, Cash, but I’ve known Michael longer thanks to Smallville.
So, the question now is, do you remember Alyssa Milano’s character from before the cancellation? She was the slightly crazy estranged wife of Christian Slater‘s character, Oz. TV Line made the announcement that she’ll reprise that quirky role. That’s coming up for Episode 9 of this, the second season.
The former star of Who’s the Boss? has been a busy bee. She has tackled Romantically Challenged, Young Justice as the voice of Poison Ivy, TV’s Castle and the made for TV movie, Sundays at Tiffany’s.
Speaking of vivacious ladies, Odette Annable’s role is a little less than it was before because she’s also acting on the set of medical drama, House. The first episode back on the air was called “The Contra Club” and our Brody Gibson had the full 411 just for you. Enjoy!