- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Breaking In with Alyssa Milano
Megan Mullally isn’t the only vivacious lady landing onto the cast of Breaking In. Get ready for more Alyssa Milano!
You read it here when it was announced that the funny Fox caper was back from the dead. Despite being canceled last May, the show is back and has snuggled into the Tuesday night time slot. Gone is Michael Rosenbaum, who I’m not ashamed to say was my favorite part of the show. I love you, too, Cash, but I’ve known Michael longer thanks to Smallville.
So, the question now is, do you remember Alyssa Milano’s character from before the cancellation? She was the slightly crazy estranged wife of Christian Slater‘s character, Oz. TV Line made the announcement that she’ll reprise that quirky role. That’s coming up for Episode 9 of this, the second season.
The former star of Who’s the Boss? has been a busy bee. She has tackled Romantically Challenged, Young Justice as the voice of Poison Ivy, TV’s Castle and the made for TV movie, Sundays at Tiffany’s.
Speaking of vivacious ladies, Odette Annable’s role is a little less than it was before because she’s also acting on the set of medical drama, House. The first episode back on the air was called “The Contra Club” and our Brody Gibson had the full 411 just for you. Enjoy!