- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Fallen Walking Dead Zombie To Hold Court
Walking Dead Season 2 spoilers ahead – warning! Just like the zombie he ended up portraying on The Walking Dead, Jon Bernthal is rising from the dead, only this time he isn’t looking for flesh to it eat; he has to make an appearance in court. He may have been killed off on TWD, but Bernthal is bouncing back like a champ, having landed a part in Frank Darabont’s new TNT period drama, L.A. Noir, and now he’s secured a guest-starring role in an episode of Harry’s Law.
TVLine reported Bernthal would be making an appearance on the NBC drama during a May sweeps episode as a man holding an entire courtroom hostage. Now, before you start thinking he’ll be playing a nutcase looking to get his brains blown out by the authorities, you should probably know his intentions are noble. When the man accused of raping and murdering Bernthal’s sister is found to be not guilty he decides to take matters into his own hands. It may not be the smartest play in the book, but what would you do in that situation? Would you just let your sister’s killer walk away free? Desperate times call for desperate measures.
This guest role is just a short stay in between Bernthal’s big jobs on The Walking Dead and L.A. Noir. It’s great to see him get back on his feet so quickly after being let go from the greatest zombie epic of all time (my opinion, ladies and gentlemen!).