- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Fallen Walking Dead Zombie To Hold Court
Walking Dead Season 2 spoilers ahead – warning! Just like the zombie he ended up portraying on The Walking Dead, Jon Bernthal is rising from the dead, only this time he isn’t looking for flesh to it eat; he has to make an appearance in court. He may have been killed off on TWD, but Bernthal is bouncing back like a champ, having landed a part in Frank Darabont’s new TNT period drama, L.A. Noir, and now he’s secured a guest-starring role in an episode of Harry’s Law.
TVLine reported Bernthal would be making an appearance on the NBC drama during a May sweeps episode as a man holding an entire courtroom hostage. Now, before you start thinking he’ll be playing a nutcase looking to get his brains blown out by the authorities, you should probably know his intentions are noble. When the man accused of raping and murdering Bernthal’s sister is found to be not guilty he decides to take matters into his own hands. It may not be the smartest play in the book, but what would you do in that situation? Would you just let your sister’s killer walk away free? Desperate times call for desperate measures.
This guest role is just a short stay in between Bernthal’s big jobs on The Walking Dead and L.A. Noir. It’s great to see him get back on his feet so quickly after being let go from the greatest zombie epic of all time (my opinion, ladies and gentlemen!).