- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 5 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 8 months ago
Game of Thrones Season 2 – A Gallery
With less than two weeks until Season 2 of Game of Thrones premieres, HBO thought now would be a good time to release a sizable gallery of images from the production of the series. These photos are not just stills from the show, but are behind the scene looks, as you can tell from the occasional camera making its way into the frames of the images. If you’re a die-hard GoT fan then these are exactly the type of promo material you will love.
It’s worth noting that not a single Game of Thrones photo, all appearing on EW.com, is what I would qualify as being a “spoiler.” for season 2 of Game of Thrones. Nothing I can see stands out as ruining anything that is upcoming, and thank goodness for that! When it’s a show I really care about, I try my best to avoid spoilers. As you can imagine, when your job is to write about upcoming events for television shows you run a high risk of being spoiled. I’ll admit I am now privy to events that will take place in the upcoming season that I might not have normally been expecting, but I’m okay with it. Nothing major has been spoiled for me yet.
Now, getting into these photos; there is a large number of cast members that appear in character. Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage and Emilia Clarke are just a few of the myriad of characters that will be appearing in Season 2 and each one has a moment in the images. Game of Thrones returns Sunday, April 1st.
IMAGE CREDIT: IAN DERRY FOR EW