- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Game of Thrones Season 2 – A Gallery
With less than two weeks until Season 2 of Game of Thrones premieres, HBO thought now would be a good time to release a sizable gallery of images from the production of the series. These photos are not just stills from the show, but are behind the scene looks, as you can tell from the occasional camera making its way into the frames of the images. If you’re a die-hard GoT fan then these are exactly the type of promo material you will love.
It’s worth noting that not a single Game of Thrones photo, all appearing on EW.com, is what I would qualify as being a “spoiler.” for season 2 of Game of Thrones. Nothing I can see stands out as ruining anything that is upcoming, and thank goodness for that! When it’s a show I really care about, I try my best to avoid spoilers. As you can imagine, when your job is to write about upcoming events for television shows you run a high risk of being spoiled. I’ll admit I am now privy to events that will take place in the upcoming season that I might not have normally been expecting, but I’m okay with it. Nothing major has been spoiled for me yet.
Now, getting into these photos; there is a large number of cast members that appear in character. Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage and Emilia Clarke are just a few of the myriad of characters that will be appearing in Season 2 and each one has a moment in the images. Game of Thrones returns Sunday, April 1st.
IMAGE CREDIT: IAN DERRY FOR EW