- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Hear the Sounds of Legend of Korra!
Here’s a special treat for those of you out there eagerly anticipating Nickelodeon’s sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra: a podcast that will give you a sneak peek at some of the music tracks that will be featured in the new series. If you’re into that type of thing then this is actually the perfect thing for you to listen to. If not, well give it a listen anyway. It’s still very interesting to hear the songs without any video to accompany. Just use your imagination!
The podcast is the Operation Kino podcast on Cinema Blend and features an interview with The Track Team, the duo composing the music for Legend of Korra. They offer up some exclusive new tracks for the series, but the real meat is the interview itself. They speak openly about their collaborative process, the types of instruments they use when recording the music, and how young and upcoming musicians can break into the film and television industries. If you’ve been thinking about composing music for movies or TV, this podcast is definitely worth your time.
The interview begins at the 48:32 mark. I know it’s a long wait, but I wouldn’t bother telling you about it if I didn’t think it was worth listening to.