- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Justified Natalie Zea a Killer Wife
Justified’s Natalie Zea may be moving on from the beloved FX series to become the wife of a serial killer in a new drama pilot for Fox. Although there’s no title yet for the project, which comes from Kevin Williamson, the pilot already has a few grade A names attached to star. This is yet another in a series of really cool concepts that are being picked up for pilots by all networks. I’m not sure where all the imagination is coming from, but I sure am grateful for it. We just have to hope they turn out as good as they sound.
As TVLine reported, the pilot will star James Purefoy as Joe Carroll, a serial killer who has created himself a cult of murderers through some kind of new technology. Kevin Bacon is also starring (this bit just drives me crazy with excitement) as a retired FBI profiler who is hunting down Carroll. Zea will be playing Carroll’s ex-wife, who is understandably shaken up when she learns of Carroll’s escape from prison. I’m mostly interested in how this technology creates murderers. It’s definitely the big draw for me.
If the pilot is ordered to series there’s a high chance it will conflict with Zea’s role on Justified. It could be we’ll be saying goodbye to Winona Hawkins, though I’m hoping Zea can find a way to do both if possible. Let’s all just keep our fingers crossed.