- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Katniss and Cinna Meet in Hunger Games Clip
Forty-four seconds is all you get Hunger Games fans in this latest clip from the movie. March 23rd is quickly approaching and we are thirsting for everything we can get our hands on that has to do with The Hunger Games. Boomtron has come through for you again as we give you the latest and greatest on the highly anticipated film.
We landed the next video which has been released for the promotion of The Hunger Games which can be seen below. The short teaser gives you a look at Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) meeting Cinna (Lenny Kravitz) for the first time. The reclusive Katniss begins to build her relationship with the super-star stylist by letting him know “I’m not very good at making friends” to which Cinna replies all smooth and cool “we’ll see.”
The clip gives you the first real look at the acting chops on both Jennifer Lawrence and Lenny Kravitz in The Hunger Games. Of course, both have been in other films however this gives us a look at how they do with their characters within the film. Did casting directors make the right choice? Some actors may look the part, but can they act it, that is the question! The Hunger Games may have a high-profile cast, but in the end it will be up to the audiences to decide whether or not the actors did a good job in their roles.
It’s hard not to have high expectations for this film. The Hunger Games is supposed to take the place of the Twilight Saga franchise for teens to fall in love with. Often times though, the film adaptation doesn’t live up to the book. Details may be left out, or important plots in the book are simply reduced to a minute on-screen which can greatly affect the over all tone of the movie. For instance, I was in love with the book The Horse Whisperer but when I eventually saw the movie, which I was certainly excited for, it did not live up to my expectations. The characters were different on-screen – mainly the mother – Annie, played by Kristin Scott Thomas and the daughter – Grace, portrayed by Scarlett Johansson. In my eyes they had ruined the film by making small changes to these characters as well as the story itself. So will this happen with The Hunger Games? Will they keep what made the book so fantastic for readers or will they go “Hollywood” and destroy what fans loved about the story? What are your thoughts about the cast and the The Hunger Games plot? Sound off below after watching the latest clip.