- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
No Hunger Games Marriage for Miley
A “girl on fire” themed wedding might be a bright idea for a Hunger Games fanatic, but the odds aren’t in favor of a wedding for the best friend of Katniss Everdeen, Gale Hawthorne. No, these are spoilers to The Hunger Games sequels we are discussing. Rather it is Gale actor Liam Hemsworth who is in the news amidst rumors he and his girlfriend, super star Miley Cyrus, were planning to tie the knot.
You are probably wondering just how rumors like these begin. Well, Miley was spotted at the star-studded premier of the Gary Ross directed, Lionsgate film. There was quite a rock on her finger, too. The interwebs sunk their ether teeth into that bone and ran with it. But according to MTV, the rumors are quite simply false.
Cyrus, who recently tackled a Bob Dylan cover song, used her trusty Twitter account on Monday to spread the truth in the matter. The actress explained that she had been wearing the same exact ring on the same exact finger since November. Not only that, but she exclaimed, “It’s a topaz people!”
I don’t think the rumors were malicious, however. People just like a good love story. And maybe they were feeding off the chemistry between Liam and Miley on the teaser for Punk’d. Oh well. Maybe someday. Until then fans will have to resign themselves to choosing whether they are Team Gale or Team Peeta.
As a side note, didn’t Miley’s outfit look amazing??