- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Twilight Tease Us
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner fans – You know you want it! It’s the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part two trailer and it can’t seem to grace our eyes and ears quickly enough. Sure, there are other young adult novel adaptations to get excited about, including this month’s Hunger Games premier, which is where I intend to view the Breaking Dawn part two trailer for the very first time. It is followed by another Stephenie Meyer story in March 2013, The Host. At some point we’ll even get a City of Bones movie. But right this second, let’s focus on Twilight, shall we?
I know you already can’t wait, and the film itself won’t debut until November, but here is the teaser for the part two trailer. Turn up the speakers and try not to scream!
The bulk of what you get to see in this teaser to the much anticipated first Breaking Dawn, part two trailer is this: Robert Pattinson’s Edward and Taylor Lautner’s Jacob reacting to seeing Kristen Stewart’s Bella as a newborn vampire.
Speaking of which, right here on Boomtron, you can see the first ever glimpse at what Bella looks like a vamp. I know. You could just hug and kiss us, couldn’t you?
Don’t forget that newborn vampires are supposed to be crazy with blood lust and ridiculously strong. It wasn’t so long ago that an army of them stormed forks and Jasper had to train the wolves, as well as his fellow Cullens on battle strategy. Edward and Jacob don’t look too freaked out, though, do they? Yes, I know why, but let’s let those who haven’t read the books enjoy a little mystery.