- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Robert Pattinson is Back this Summer!
If you have been waiting, waiting, waiting to get your hands on some tickets to see a Robert Pattinson movie that doesn’t have giant wolves in it, then today’s news is just for you. Cosmopolis and Bel Ami have been dutifully drumming up anticipation amongst Pattinson watchers. Each picture is unique and quite a departure from the more romantic leading roles of Robert Pattinson. But we need dates from Hollywood and today, that’s what she gives us. How does this summer sound?
Yes, Pattinson will play a total scoundrel in Bel Ami opposite Uma Thurman, Kristin Scott Thomas, Christina Ricci, and Colm Meaney. He’ll be making his rounds about 19th Century Europe, flirting his way out of poverty. Well, he’ll do more than just flirt. He’s spoken about the nudity in the upcoming Guy de Maupassant novel adaptation, directed by Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod, who are well experienced in the arena of theater.
Bel Ami‘s script was written by Rachel Bennette and made its debut in February at the Berlin International Film Festival where it received mixed reviews. That’s not the best news we could receive, but the cherry on top is this: Magnolia Pictures picked up the film and has announced June 8th is the big day it will finally see a theatrical release in the west.
Despite those mixed reviews, the official press release called the picture a “classic tale of blackmail, manipulation, and social-climbing.” It described Pattinson’s starring role as that of the “ambitious George Duroy, who discovers that his unadulterated passion and seduction skills with influential Parisian ladies, above-all, is the fastest and most effective way to the upper echelons of the society he so desperately wants to control.”
Only one question remains. Will you be watching?