- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
The Hunger Games – Jennifer Lawrence Watches Peeta and Ceasar
Lots of screaming fan-girls can be heard all around the world today as The Hunger Games releases yet another clip from the movie. This special clip contains the District 12 partner of Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen – which is why we can hear all the fan-girls screaming. We get a 58 second look at Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) in an interview with the eccentric blue-haired TV host Caesar Flickerman played by Stanley Tucci.
In this new clip, seen below, Peeta sits down to answer a few personal questions from Caesar before heading into the arena. Caesar quickly gets personal asking Peeta if there is a special woman in his life who may be waiting for him at home. Peeta denies any such “special lady” but Caesar continues to press for information. Peeta, in front of all of Panem confesses his love for his Hunger Games partner, Katniss. The video ends with collective gasps from the audience and I hate to say it but somewhat cold stare from Katniss with perhaps the slightest bit of shock.
As one of the favorite moments in the book, it is quite surprising that promoters would release a clip of this personal yet very public confession. It seems that this scene would be one to save for the theatres to build more anticipation for the movie itself. If they keep releasing these mini clips there will soon be no reason to actually go and see the whole movie. Not only that, we will end up seeing the best parts of the movie without even having to pay. All too often the best scenes are rolled up and shown in a two minute trailer so when fans get to theatres the film they were so excited to see becomes a disappointment. Lets hope there are many more of these great scenes hidden away only to be revealed on its opening night in March.
The red carpet premiere of The Hunger Games happened the evening of March 12 and the cast got their first look at the finished product. Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss) had this to say about the final cut, “It was really good. It didn’t surprise me, which was good. During filming, I really liked everything that I was seeing. I liked everything that Gary was doing. Then I saw it, and it was all there.” Lawrence was proud of her co-stars and the work they did on the film stating that “everybody else in the movie is fantastic,” but when asked about her own performance Lawrence said, “It’s always hard for me watching because I think I am a horrible troll and I’ll never work again.”
Lawrence doesn’t have anything to worry about in regards to getting work after the first Hunger Games flick. If all goes as planned, executives will have a franchise on their hands which will keep Lawrence and Hutcherson working, likely for at least another two films. Fans everywhere are on the edge of their seats now as the premiere date draws near. Less than two weeks before we get to feast our eyes on the completed Hunger Games film. Get your fix before March 23rd and watch the new clip of Peeta in his interview with Caesar below.