- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
The Hunger Games – Three New Looks
In about three weeks now until The Hunger Games opens and pits itself against other recent franchises (tracking well against Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart currently), the film adaptation of the year will finally be upon us. The Hunger Games is coming and we have the freshest new photos from the film. You had better get your March 23rd tickets now or I’m afraid you’ll have to wait. Many advance tickets for opening night screenings are already sold out!
But let’s get to know our cast a little better anyway. These photos come from EW.
Why does this first picture remind me of The Godfather? In his rose garden, I assume, we visit President Snow, the cruel overlord of the Capital and all 12 Districts, as acted by the white-haired Donald Sutherland. At his side, in a red suit jacket which is in perfect keeping with Capital fashion sense, is Seneca Crane, the Gamemaker, or rather, the fella in charge of designing the deadliest and most entertaining games ever. Never mind that the games are real and in them, children must fight to the death. Crane is acted by Wes Bentley.
We also see the star, Jennifer Lawrence with a brunette up-do braid. She’s Katniss Everdeen and Woody Harrelson is Haymitch Abernathy, her coach and a former survivor/ winner of the games. You see, if you are lucky enough to be the lone survivor of the televised gladiatorial event, you are cursed in a way because you must coach other young Tributes for the rest of your life. Imagine knowing they all can’t win as you did.
There’s even a shot of the competition. Don’t let their youth fool you. These folks dressed in black are the nastiest Tributes in the games this year. They are Isabelle Fuhrman as Clove, Alexander Ludwig as Cato, Jack Quaid as Marvel, and Leven Rambin as Glimmer. Yikes!
May the odds be ever in your favor. Enjoy The Hunger Games tease!