- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
The Walking Dead Season 3 – Who’s Coming Back?
You’ll never guess who is coming back for The Walking Dead Season 3. The last time we saw him, he was handcuffed to a pipe on a rooftop in Atlanta, although technically he was seen by Daryl during Season 2. However, that encounter was purely imaginary and never took place in reality, so I’m choosing not to entirely count it. By now you should have figured out whom it is I’m talking about: everyone’s favorite racist redneck, Merle Dixon.
Daily Dead reported that Michael Rooker would be reprising his role as Merle in Season 3, but for real this time. He won’t be imaginary and he won’t be in the greatest of shapes. The actor reportedly lost 20 lbs for the part, suggesting that after Merle freed himself from his handcuffs (by cutting off his hand) he lived mostly on his own. When you’re out in the wild without food or shelter, you tend to lose weight. Fans of the show have been wondering when Merle would once again cross paths with Rick and his group, among which is Merle’s little brother, Daryl.
Some fans have already begun to speculate Merle has joined forces with the group of 30 or so men that the now deceased Randall was a part of. Still others believe he’ll have teamed up with The Governor, who is being introduced in Season 3 and will be played by David Morrissey. I’m leaning towards thinking The Governor is leading Randall’s old crew and, yes, Merle will be a member.