- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Vanessa Marano Visits Grey’s Anatomy
Switched at Birth star Vanessa Marano is checking into Seattle Grace hospital as a guest star in an upcoming episode of Grey’s Anatomy. She’s been making quite the name for herself as Bay Kennish on Switched, which airs on ABC Family, yet is still willing to put some time into appearing on other shows. She’ll film her guest spot during the three-week production hiatus Switched at Birth will be on. Any ideas who Marano will be playing when she appears on Grey’s?
It turns out the details behind Marano’s role are being kept under lock and key according to THR, leaving me to believe she’ll have a larger importance to the rest of the season than is usually given to a guest star. All we do know is she will be in Episode 20, which is airing in late April. Everything else is completely up for speculation, and as always I highly encourage speculation. Let your mind go to strange, dark places to come up with the most abstract of conclusions regarding this mystery role. Normally I would allow my own mind to come up with some bizarre scenario, but this time around I want you guys, the readers, to tell me whom you think Marano will be playing.
It can be as grounded or as out of this world as possible. Don’t be afraid to get into excruciating detail. My limited knowledge of Grey’s Anatomy prevents me from coming up with anything worth mentioning. The best I can do is suggest she’ll push Derek and Meredith further apart, but that seems unlikely seeing as their supposed to find their dream house in the finale.