- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
BOARDWALK EMPIRE New Season 3 Teaser Does Just That
BOARDWALK EMPIRE season 3 trailer doesn’t give us a whole lot to go on unless we read between the lines some.
We’re probably still a good six months away from season 3 of Boardwalk Empire, the best show HBO has ever aired, but we do get a new teaser, which truly lives up to the name. Giving us only a few flashes of the established supporting cast and a couple takes of Buscemi lighting a smoke, the trailer doesn’t give us a whole lot to go on unless we read between the lines some.
And that’s never been anything from which I’ve shied away.
If you’re not all caught up, you might just wanna dig the trailer here and then cut out:
Season 2 was a goddamned roller coaster, not just for viewers, but for the cast as well. Used to be a guy got upper billing on a show, he’d at least make it to the final season, like Michael Imperioli on The Sopranos. That’s just one standard Boardwalk‘s put to bed, but I think it’s certainly the best, as it now affects all my TV watching (I can’t watch Justified now and still be secure in the knowledge that Walt Goggins will be around until the final curtain). And it sounds like after Nucky put a bullet in the face of his protege in last season’s finale, he is good and gangstered up. I get the distinct feeling that the Nucky of season 3 will be even more hardcore than we’ve seen. And naturally, that will lead to his eventual downfall. Show creator Terence Winter has been ambiguous to the press about just how far ahead he’s plotted out the show, but a writer of his stripe knows you can’t drag something like this out forever. Killing Jimmy Darmody was the final step of the first leg of Nucky’s journey downwards, and man, it’s gotta get worse before it gets better, no? For him, anyways, not the viewing public.
Kind of a bummer that we caught no glimpses of new cast members Bobby Cannavale or the mighty Stephen Root. But I’m still as anxious for new episodes as I was after the pilot.
See you in A.C.