- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Covert Affairs New Piper Perabo Mentor
Sarah Clarke Joins USA’s Covert Affairs Season 3
Change is in the air for Season 3 of Covert Affairs, which is saying goodbye to the now replaced Rebecca Creskoff and welcoming Sarah Clarke with open arms. She’ll be spending the bulk of her time in scenes with Piper Perabo’s Annie, portraying a mentor of sorts. I’m interested in how Creskoff feels about this recasting. It was just last month that it was announced Creskoff had been hired to play this mentor role, but due to scheduling conflicts she wasn’t able to make it to set. Production of the premiere has already started and yet Creskoff was nowhere to be found.
Thankfully, Clarke stepped up to the plate, according to TV Guide, and will portray Lena Smith for Season 3. Lena is a legendary CIA operative who runs her own division and during her time on the show will become a very important component to Annie’s career. And as is typical of CIA operatives, there may be more to Lena than what is at first apparent. When you pull back the layers and learn her secrets you might realize she’s someone completely different than what her outward appearance would suggest. I just hope she isn’t plotting to hurt Annie, physically, emotionally, or any other way that would inflict pain.
Clarke is well known for her time on 24, where she played Nina Meyers for three seasons. And if you’re a big Twilight fan then you’ll recognize her as Renee, Bella’s mother. She seems like she’ll be a great addition to Covert Affairs and hopefully Rebecca Creskoff isn’t kicking herself too badly for not being able to get the scheduling worked out. Maybe they can find her a different part to play later on in the series. They could make her a villain for a season or something equally as cool! What a trade off that would be! If I had to choose between mysterious mentor and villain of the season, I would choose villain every time.