- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey, Kit Harington and Alfie Allen of Game of Thrones are Rolling Stones
It isn’t often we get to see Kit Harrington, Lena Headey, Alfie Allen, and Emilia Clarke all on screen together on Game of Thrones (in fact, of the four, only Harrington and Alfie have shared scenes together, not counting group scenes), but Rolling Stone magazine has brought them all together for a terrific photoshoot. Granted, news of this photoshoot came a few weeks ago, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still talk about it, right? As is the custom with Rolling Stone, there’s a video of the shoot, showing all four actors in their usual looks, far from their Game of Thrones counterparts. Headey and Clarke look the most drastically different. Their characters, Cersei and Daenarys respectively, are blonde, yet the actresses are both naturally brunette. They’re nearly unrecognizable in their natural appearance.
Game of Thrones started its second season just a couple weeks ago, after this appearance in Rolling Stone, with the third episode set to air this weekend. On top of that, the news recently broke that HBO was renewing the popular series for a Season 3, which was mostly inevitable. Unless the series suddenly tanks, Game of Thrones will be around for some time to come. I’m nearly certain it will last long enough to completely adapt George R.R. Martin’s epic series, A Song of Ice and Fire. If it doesn’t, I will eat my entire DVD/Blu-ray collection.
As I said above, Harrington, Allen, Headey, and Clarke do not share screen time together, with all four of them spread across the world of Westeros. Jon Snow (Harrington) is currently north of The Wall, Theon (Allen) is with his father on the Iron Islands, Cersei (Headey) is keeping her son, King Joffrey, in check in King’s Landing, and Daenarys (Clarke) is wandering the Red Waste. They couldn’t be farther apart, so it was a neat choice to bring these four actors together for Rolling Stone.