- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
A Look at How I Met Your Mother Finale “The Magician’s Code”
In just a few short weeks we’ll all be sitting down to catch the Season 7 finale of How I Met Your Mother, “The Magician’s Code.” For the first time in HIMYM history, the finale will be an hour long, giving it enough time to properly deal with the birth of Lily and Marshall’s first child and the mysterious identity of Barney’s future wife, while throwing in something for Ted and Robin to do as well. I know it may seem odd to focus so much on Barney and his future, but it’s easy to forget that Ted’s future is directly tied to Barney’s since it is at his wedding that Ted meets the titular mother.
In the images for “The Magician’s Code,” which will air May 14th, you can see Lily at the hospital giving birth, with Ted and Robin by her side. The official synopsis for the episode says they will be attempting to distract her from the unbearable pain of childbirth through storytelling, but somehow I don’t think that will work very well. And Chris Elliot will turn up, once again playing Lily’s father, Mickey. Another return is of the infamous ducky tie, though why Barney is wearing it again is unclear.
Following the birth of their child, Lily and Marshall get to enjoy being parents and sharing their newborn with their friends. And Barney is arrested, I think. He’s definitely being held somewhere, and Quinn is with him. I’m thinking it’s a prison based on all the guns that are pointed at him. At some point, Barney is expected to do a magic trick, hence the title of the episode. Maybe the trick is to get Quinn to marry him. We are supposed to find out who his bride is after all. Personally, I’m not betting on Quinn. I think she’s just a red herring and the bride will be either Robin or someone else. Either way, I’m excited for this finale!
Photo Credit: Ron P. Jaffe/CBS