- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Jennifer Morrison Back for House Finale
Despite initial reports of not being asked to come back for the House series finale, Jennifer Morrison has apparently snuck away to film a scene for the long-running show’s final episode. That’s pretty impressive considering the busy schedule she has from starring in ABC’s Once Upon a Time. ABC would have needed to give Morrison permission to film her scene, which they must have done. I’m a little disoriented from the news. Everyone seemed so sure Morrison wasn’t going to be making an appearance, so I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around how this happened. I’ll just have to accept it as fact, although Fox has officially declined to comment.
As reported by TVLine, Morrison’s part can effectively be summed up as a cameo, meaning she’ll drop in to say any goodbyes she has to give. It’s likely her return will not be a happy one; with the recent news of Wilson having cancer making it clear his life is in jeopardy. I’m thinking Morrison’s Cameron will return to Princeton-Plainsboro to see her sick friend one last time (assuming Wilson is destined to die, which is a conclusion I’m leaning toward). The finale, titled “Everybody Dies” seems like it will have House dealing with the possibility of his best friend dying. I can already hear House muttering to himself “Everybody dies” while ignoring his true feelings of grief.
Besides Morrison, Olivia Wilde, Amber Tamblyn, and Kal Penn are all making encore appearances. Out of the four returning cast members, Penn has had the longest absence, and for good reason. His character committed suicide back in Season 5, making his reappearance very tricky. Will he be in a flashback? A Dream? A drug induced vision? One thing’s for certain, Penn’s Kutner won’t suddenly be rising from the grave. Unless he does… That would be so cool. Let’s end House with the zombie apocalypse. That way everybody can die!