- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Lili Simmons a Cinemax Banshee
Cinemax’s Banshee is proving just how serious it is by taking a known Disney Channel star and turning her into a party girl with a penchant for sexual deviancy. Lili Simmons, known for Geek Charming and Zeke and Luther, is joining the cast of Banshee, which so far includes the likes of Antony Starr, Ivana Milicevic, Rus Blackwell, Ulrich Thomsen, Matt Servitto, Trieste Dunn, Daniel Ross Owens, and Hoon Lee. All together they will be bringing to life a story written by authors Jonathon Hopper and David Schickler and executive produced by True Blood’s Alan Ball and House’s Greg Yaitanes.
According to TVLine, Simmons, with all her Disney Channel innocence, will be taking on the considerably more adult role of Rebecca Bowman. Rebecca will be a series regular and will have the delightful job of being Banshee’s go to sexy girl. By day she is a devout Amish girl in her 20s, the kind with the pretty face you wish you could get down with but can’t because of her religion. At least, that’s by day. At night, Rebecca becomes a whole other person. Gone is the good Amish girl and out comes the rebellious and sexually adventurous party girl. You remember that fantasy about banging the Amish chick? Now you actually can! Well, you still can’t…because this is a fictional series, not reality. But it kind of gives you hope the dream can still come true, doesn’t it?
It’s not quite clear how Rebecca works into the main plot of the series, which sees Lucas (Starr), an ex-convict and master thief, taking on the identity of Banshee, Penn.’s sheriff, all while by being pursued by gangsters from his past. I’m having trouble connecting a rebellious Amish girl with a former criminal. A little extra information would go a long way on this, but all shall be revealed in due time (approximately when the series has its premiere).