- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Lindsay Lohan – From Playboy to Lifetime
After hitting rock bottom, which was roughly around the time she posed for Playboy for $1 million, Lindsay Lohan has begun the long climb back up to the top of the world now that she has been officially cast as Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s biopic about the iconic actress. Whether or not she’s even ready to take on such an important project remains to be seen. I’m not sure if Lohan is at the point where she can act well enough to pull this off, but I could easily be wrong. This might be the role that completely turns her career around.
The Hollywood Reporter announced Lohan’s casting as Elizabeth Taylor, a part that she was rumored to be in the running for since January. This is all part of Lohan’s attempt to make a comeback after her many run-ins with the law. Now that her casting in the biopic, titled Liz & Dick, is official, production can begin on the TV movie this June in Los Angeles. Development on this project has been underway since last May and is being overseen by Larry Thompson (Amish Grace). I really don’t know how to feel about this. There’s a shiver in my spine, seemingly telling me this is going to either surprise the hell out of everyone or bomb, just like we would expect it to. I don’t like to assume the worst, but it takes a long time for someone like Lohan to gain the trust of us, the viewers.
Despite my misgivings, Lifetime’s executive vice president of programming, Rob Sharenow, is absolutely thrilled about Lohan’s casting, saying she is essentially the whole package. She has everything she needs to portray the legendary Elizabeth Taylor, which I take to mean she gets enough publicity to justify giving her the job. They may be banking on the general public’s curiosity of if Lohan can pull this off.