- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 47 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 97 days ago
Lizzie Brocheré for American Horror Story Season 2
Last month it was reported American Horror Story was searching for an actress to play Season 2’s main antagonist, and after looking at countless of potential casting choices a decision had been made to hire French actress Lizzie Brocheré. If you’re familiar with her career in the French film industry then I don’t need to remind you of her many NC-17 rated films. Granted, FX isn’t about to drop all standards to take full advantage of Brocheré’s willingness to disrobe, but, like Alexandra Breckenridge in the first season, she’ll be able to at least push the boundaries of acceptable sexuality on basic cable TV.
As reported by TVLine, Brocheré will be playing the series regular role of Gia, a character reportedly modeled after Angelina Jolie in Girl, Interrupted. At least, those were the facts when the public first knew of the role. Since then, this pivotal part has changed drastically, though we are not yet privy to the details of what has been altered. Perhaps they removed the Angelina Jolie influences, which would take a lot of the fun out of the part in my opinion. There’s just something marvelous, and so totally appropriate of the show’s creator, Ryan Murphy, to create a character with so much influence from Miss Jolie. She’s a powerful woman with a reputation unlike any other celebrity. Modeling a villain off her just seems like genius waiting to be appreciated.
Brocheré joins Lange, Zachary Quinto, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, and Lily Rabe for American Horror Story’s second season, which is throwing tradition out the window and completely resetting its cast and story for its sophomore season. Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine was cast as one half of a couple, ominously known as “The Lovers.” All we know to expect from AHS’s second season is it will be filled to the rim with pop culture love and over the top dramatics, two of my favorite strengths of this crazy anthology series.