- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
LOST’S Rebecca Mader in White Collar Season 4
When hiring redheaded actresses for guest-starring work, you can’t do much better than Lost’s Rebecca Mader, a point White Collar must have been thinking of when they sought out the actress for a part in its upcoming fourth season. It doesn’t hurt that she has a sick British accent either. So you’ve got a bombshell redhead from England? You couldn’t ask for a better hook, at least if you’re looking to grab the attention of guys with a similar affinity for redheads as I have. It’s no secret; redheads are crazy, in a sexy way. So bring on Rebecca Mader, White Collar. We’re ready for her.
When she drops by set to film her scenes, Mader will be playing Abigail, says TV Guide. Always the kind of gal to play interesting characters, Mader’s Abigail will be a con woman who ends up blackmailing Neal (Matt Bomer) into helping her with a heist. I’m not sure what she has on him that’s bad enough to convince him theft is a viable option, but I’m sure whatever it is will make sense when the episode airs this summer. Maybe she caught him with his pants down (figuratively or literally) while with someone he shouldn’t have been with. It’s certainly not out of the realm of possibility given his past as a conman.
But Abigail doesn’t stop the manipulation with Neal. She will attempt to seduce Diana (Marsha Thompson) who is working undercover in order to capture Abigail. If Abigail succeeds in her attempt, Diana had better hope her girlfriend, Christie (Moran Atias), doesn’t find out. Though in Diana’s defense, if she’s under cover she’ll need to do whatever it takes to protect her cover. Mader has a knack for playing fascinating characters, such as Charlotte on Lost and Griffin on Alphas, and will also be making an appearance in the final two episode of the fourth season of Fringe.