- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Nina Dobrev’s Ian Somerhalder or Paul Wesley Choice Before Vampire Diaries Season 4
For fans of The Vampire Diaries, news that Elena (Nina Dobrev) will at last be making a decision, choosing which vampire heartthrob she wants to be with more, Stefan (Paul Wesley) or Damon (Ian Somerhalder), is the ultimate way to end a season. It’ll be a tricky situation to figure out though. A lot of the draw to these types of shows is the various romantic entanglements, and to decide one way or another who someone is going to definitely be with can take a lot of the sizzle out of the drama. I’m not saying to expect the worst; this show has proven it knows how to handle its drama quite well.
In an interview with TVLine, executive producer Julie Plec confessed Elena would be confused by her passionate kiss with Damon in the last episode of Vampire Diaries. It’s a state of mind Stephen and Damon need to okay with, even if it is frustrating. At some point, in the penultimate episode of the third season, the brothers will have to sit and down and figure how they’ll handle each other when Elena makes her choice. Will they be gracious and accepting, or petty and jealous? I’m personally hoping for some jealousy, just to keep the drama alive. Nothing is more fun than watching someone work super hard to steal back the woman they love.
Rest assured though, Elena will make a decision in the Season 3 finale. I wouldn’t assume she’d choose one of the guys, however. There’s always the possibility she’ll choose neither, opting to be alone. And then there’s the “I choose both” route, which is weird and I don’t think would work well. Regardless of what Elena eventually decides, there will be too much craziness going on for anyone to find much time for any make-out sessions. Instead, she’ll have to confide her friends about her sticky situation, taking the pressure off Jeremy, who is so far the only person who knows about Elena and Damon’s kiss.