- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Showtime’s EPISODES Season 2 Poster
Showtime’s summer comedy, Episodes, is primed and ready to go and this new teaser poster seemingly wants us to believe Season 2 will be just as fun as the first. You’ll note the tagline for the season, placed just below series star Matt LeBlanc, says “Who needs friends.” Could that be a not so subtle reference to LeBlanc’s time on Friends? I can’t imagine somebody in charge of marketing not realizing the connection. You’d think they could come with something a little cleverer. It’s been a long time since Friends was on air, so let’s stop associating its former stars with it for all eternity, okay?
TVLine had the first look at the poster, which features LaBlanc and his co-stars, Tamsin Greig and Stephen Mangan, in a pool of water with LaBlanc hanging out nice and dry on an inflatable tube. The other two are left floating around with pages from a screenplay. It really demonstrates the state of things for the three main characters after the events of Season 1, where LeBlanc’s fictional version of himself basically ruined the marriage of Sean (Mangan) and Beverly (Greig). It’s a good thing LeBlanc isn’t actually like that in real life, as far as we know.
Episodes follows the creators of the hit British series Lyman’s Boys as they adapt it for American audiences. Naturally, many things are changed/lost in the translation, including renaming the show to Pucks! After Beverly has an affair with Matt, it seems unlikely Pucks! will get a series order. That assumption turns out to be wrong when the test audience immediately loves the pilot and Beverly and Sean are told they’ll be writing the rest of the season. That’s where the first season ends and the next will display what its like to write a TV series while dealing with a broken marriage. And it all starts July 1st.