- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Supernatural Felicia Day Teases Dungeons, Dragons and Tattoos
I know I’ve been hard on Supernatural this season, and with good reason, yet I can’t help but feel overwhelmed with excitement having now seen this teaser video for this Friday’s episode, guest starring Felicia Day, “The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo.” The video, which contains a small scene from the episode, boasts a fun editing style, giving it the feel of a heist movie, such as Ocean’s 11. The look adds a lot of energy to the scene despite it mostly focusing on Day’s character, Charlie, talking to a security guard. Also adding energy is Day herself, who always brings her A game to whatever she’s doing.
Right off the bat I can tell this will be one of the more humorous episodes. Felicia Day flirting with security while Dean whispers what to say in her ear while Sam giggles in the background? Absolutely hilarious. It’s a short scene, but it says all it needs to about why we should tune in for this episode. Now just imagine Day interacting with Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki in person. That seems like a trio made in heaven to me. This may be a little early to say this, but this could be the most entertaining episode of Supernatural this season. But it could also be they picked the best minute from the episode and the rest is as dull as my kitchen knives (I never sharpen them).
In the episode itself, Day’s Charlie is a hacker working for Leviathan leader Dick Roman. He acquires a hard drive filled with information about Sam and Dean and needs Charlie to break past the firewall to get to it or she’s fired. He gives her 48 hours to do the job, at which point Sam and Dean enlist her help in retrieving the drive. Why she agrees to help the Winchesters is something we’ll just have to wait and find out. I feel good about this. I haven’t felt good about Supernatural in several weeks. Let’s hope it delivers!