- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
The Walking Dead Season 3 – More Maggie
Lauren Cohan promoted for more Zombie fun in Walking Dead
If you were a fan of the new Maggie Greene character introduced during Season 2 of AMC’s The Walking Dead then you’ll be glad to here we will be seeing a lot more of her when the zombie series returns this fall for Season 3. Not only will the actress playing Maggie, Lauren Cohan, be returning, but she’ll be back as a series regular, after spending much of the second season in a recurring role. It’s a promotion well deserved considering her recurring role saw her appearing in every episode except for one. The actress definitely put the time in to earn the pay increase and job security.
But is her future really as secure as it seems? TVLine may have reported the promotion, but it, nor I, can’t say for sure that she’ll live past the third season. Season 2 (spoilers) saw the deaths of two main characters, Dale and Shane, and while Shane’s death was an inevitability, Dale’s demise came as a real shock. Nobody is safe from harm in this series, something that sets it apart from other dramas. Cohan may have gotten the promotion simply because of the empty spots left by Jeffrey DeMunn and Jon Bernthal and somebody needed to take their place in the cast list.
Season 3, which will be split in half, with eight episodes airing in the fall and eight airing in the winter, will also see a couple of new faces in the cast. Popular characters from the comics, Michonne and The Governor, are being introduced and will play big parts in the season. This is without a doubt an exciting time for The Walking Dead, which may struggle with proper characterization at times, but always manages to put you on edge and make you genuinely fear for everyone’s lives. And with the dark turn Rick has taken in the second season finale, it’s only a matter of time before things really explode into chaos.