- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Vampire Diaries Season 4 – New Villain, More Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley
Should The Vampire Diaries be renewed for Season 4, and there’s no point pretending it’s not a sure thing at this point, what would be in store for Elena, Stefan, Damon, and the rest of the cast? Will there be a new villain to tangle with? Will romance be blooming? What about the characters themselves? Will we see interesting developments in their individual storylines, the likes of which will leave us talking and speculating for days? The answer, thankfully, is yes to all of these things. Season 4 is already looking to be a continuation of the epic, fast-paced story telling The Vampire Diaries has come to be known for.
Executive producer Julie Plec spoke at Warner Bros. TV’s Television: Out of the Box exhibit, saying the writers’ room was already abuzz with new ideas and potential directions the show could go in the fourth season. Despite lack of any official word regarding renewal, the writers are moving ahead with preliminary plans. Plec teased the introduction of new characters, including a new villain so terrifying he could even put Klaus to shame. How do you top one of the Original vampires? I have no idea, but clearly the writers are cooking up something good. You can’t go wrong with bigger and scarier bad guys.
And what of the love triangle between Elena (Nina Dobrev), Stefan (Paul Wesley), and Damon (Ian Somerhalder)? The good news is you won’t have to wait until Season 4 for an answer. Before the current season ends, Elena’s decision will be addressed. As always I’m rooting for Damon, but wish any Elena/Stefan shippers the best of luck. You can check out the interview with Julie Plec in the video just below, where she talks even more about the current season, which will hopefully see some fantastic deaths before it ends (“maybe,” says Plec). I trust The Vampire Diaries will deliver one hell of a finale. It always does.