- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Wicked Weeds Season 8 Promo from Showtime
Mary-Louise Parker is Weeds Season 8 Tease
Things are about to get wicked on the next season of Weeds, or at least that we’re being led to believe from this promo from Showtime. Season 8 is just a few months away, and it’s time to get fans psyched about what’s about to happen to the Botwin family. Unfortunately, it’s too early to start showing any new footage from the season, so we’re left with a montage of previous seasons, reminding us of all the antics these amateur pot dealers have gotten into. This show has certainly killed any desire I’ve ever had to sell pot. It’s too dramatic.
The big thing this teaser promises us is the discovery of who was shot at the end of Season 7 and the identity of the shooter. Is the shooter supposed to be someone important? Like maybe someone from the show’s past? Is the reveal going to be a mind blowing revelation? If it’s a new character then I don’t see the point of making a big deal out of his identity. Or maybe what’s more important is who hired the shooter. That might be what they plan to reveal. I could get behind that idea. Goodness knows Nancy has made her share of enemies over the years.
Speaking of years, Weeds has been on the air for seven of them and is about to start its eighth. That’s crazy! I’ve never expressed anything but general dislike for Weeds. It’s a funny show, but the humor just isn’t for me. That’s totally on me. It’s not the show’s fault I don’t like it that much. I absolutely respect its fans and am psyched for them they have had this series for as long as it’s lasted. But I will say I am thankful this will likely be the last season of the show. Hopefully it goes out on a high note.