- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Breaking Dawn Duo Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Have France Covered
Both members of the Breaking Dawn power couple, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, have multiple films looming, and with Cannes in effect right now, both are claiming magazine cover glory in France. Earlier we told you about Kristen talking about the marketing process for Snow White and the Huntsman, including her experience with co-star Charlize Theron during the process, but this cover has her featured with her On the Road companions, Sam Riley and Garrett Hedlund, in France’s M magazine. Beatnik cheesin, I guess.
Robert Pattinson has Cosmopolis on tap, the Cronenberg film based on the Don Delillo novel that I have to looks pretty badass. Pattinson is set against red on the cover of Telerama. Earlier in the week we told you about another Pattinson shoot, actually inspired by his Cosmopolis role, that was the subject of some rather odd rumors, so make sure you check that story out as well!
Of course, both will be featured in their Edward and Bella roles in the conclusion of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn Part 2, this November.