- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Californication Season 6 Add Maggie Grace – Showtime Spin?
Some serious buzz is hanging around Lost’s Maggie Grace, who has just been tapped to play a major role in Season 6 of Californication and may just have what it takes to turn the role into her own spin-off series. It’s not unheard of for a popular series to work in a backdoor pilot, but that method usually introduces the spin-off in a single episode, while Grace’s character will be featured in nine episodes of Season 6, giving audiences more than enough time to decide if they enjoy the character enough to follow her on her own adventures. And just what would that show look like?
According to TVLine, Grace will be playing Faith, a once innocent Catholic schoolgirl who has been exposed to the evils of rock and roll. She’s been a music groupie on the road for years and a muse fallen head over heels in love with whatever musician she happens to be with. Despite living a life of sex, drugs, and rock and roll, Faith is still a religious person. I wonder how that works. During her time on Californication, Faith will find herself involved with Hank Moody (David Duchovny), as all attractive women who appear on the show should.
In my mind, and this is in no way confirmed, the spin-off would follow Faith on the road as a groupie, showing exactly how she lives her life. I can imagine there being flashbacks to before she chose this new crazy life. It actually sounds like something that could be really fun and sexy to watch. Of course, the spin-off is just an idea being tossed around right now. There’s a very real possibility it won’t even happen. But we will for sure meet Faith. Personally, I’m keeping my fingers crossed Grace will do nudity. Call me a pig, but she’s is one hot lady I would love to see without clothes.