- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
DARK KNIGHT RISES Gallery Is Bat-Voyeurism At Its Best
Let’s look at Batman.
You know you want to.
Disclaimer: I’ve done my best to avoid most of the footage from The Dark Knight Rises (I watched the main trailer when it was released and viewed some images, but that’s about it) as my Bat-love is so massive that I want the film to be as fresh as humanly possible. I’ve been a Bat-fan since I was three years old and it is my (pipe) dream to write the Catwoman comic right up until I’m crippled by the inevitable onset of RSI (at which point I shall then dictate scripts to some poor work-experience kid who shall also mix my drinks).
Right, now that you know I’m serious and my Bat-cred is in place, let’s check out the massive gallery of The Dark Knight Rises images below, from the even more massive gallery that Collider put together.
Because of my abstinence, I haven’t seen many of these before, but I must say it’s kind of hilarious that the fever surrounding the concluding film in Christopher Nolan’s Bat-trilogy is so all-consuming that someone thought it would be okay to include photographs of magazine pages. It’s an especially weird move considering the images aren’t all that great anyway, there’s other Bane shots, other Batman shots, really, why even bother? I realise there’s something completist about the effort, but they just look rather silly in light of all the proper, officially released pictures.
Anyway, it’s all here – Anne Hathaway’s Catwoman (not sold on the spiked heels, that’s my only gripe), Tom Hardy’s Bane (it’s Tom Hardy. You know he will be awesome), a seemingly more streamlined looking Batsuit, Christian Bale’s greying Bruce Wayne and a pensive-looking Nolan. The promotional posters are also included here, along with magazine covers and all sorts of stuff.
If you’ve been keeping up with all this with an obsessiveness that I refuse to allow myself, move along, nothing new for you to perv at. But for those who are worried, I declare the gallery spoiler-free.
Roll on July 19 for me, July 20 for you.