- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Demi Lovato And One Direction! Make It Happen
Demi Lovato is making her way back to the big stage and during a Q&A sessions while she was in Mexico she was asked who she would want to do a duet with. Kelly Clarkson was one of her answers, but a more exciting answer for me was One Direction. Now since we are talking a duet here, does Demi have a favorite band member or is she talking about doing it with the whole band? So what I would like to see is Demi and One Direction do a number on X factor and if it seems to mesh then we can get them working in the studio on something special for one of their albums. Heck at this point why not give us a Demi Lovato and One Direction EP with a few different songs on it. She can be the female compliment to their band.
So if you were a record producer and had your chance to pair Demi Lovato with anyone in the world who would it be? Maybe Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus? See I would love to see Demi and Selena rock out together. But now that we have some confirmation that at least Demi is open to a collaboration with One Direction hopefully they can both make something happen. Slow ballad or fast track? If they do put something together which style of music would you prefer they make?