- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Elijah Wood Remake Of MANIAC Trailer Released
Drunk, Old, Grumpy CC Guy Of Course Goes BOOOOO.
I warned you never to go to the movies again!
I want to be positive all the time, I really, do. I don’t want to be the guy who when you see my name, you go “Oh, it’s that guy who shits all over everything,” and I don’t think I do shit all over everything, but seriously, there’s a Maniac remake and it stars Elijah Wood and there’s a trailer for it and wow, thankfully there’s beer, otherwise this rant could be waaaay more aggro than it’s going to be, because I am a very, very, very happy drunk and, wow, this US brewed Dundee India Pale Ale is the shit, okay, and I’m Australian and thus know my beer, but seriously, who’s going to actually see this film?
And it’s not an Elijah Wood thing. Dude looks a bit like a friend of mine from New Zealand (sorry, Jamie), which is kind of weird because the Lord of the Rings movies were filmed there and I honestly do find the actor likeable, right? Plus he does Wilfred, which was Australian originally, if you didn’t know, and he’s mates with Wilfred himself in real life, apparently, so good for him, plus I respect the bucking of type.
But okay, here’s Elijah Wood, star of the Maniac remake:
Right. Here’s the late, perpetually sweaty Joe fucken Spinell, okay? Star of the original Maniac and, oh, star of Rocky, Rocky II , The Godfather (second highest paid player!), The Godfather II, Cruising, Night Shift, Taxi Driver, Nighthawks, Brubaker…yeah, don’t fuck with Spinell, okay?
Maniac, the original from 1980, was directed by William Lustig and is a classic video nasty from the eighties. I’m not going to recap it, because if you’ve seen it, you’ve never forgotten it and if you haven’t, you need to go see it, okay? I’m not going to ruin it for you.
THR has the preview (it’s SPINELL, not Spinelli for fuck’s sake, you bums) and the info about the remake without the CC beer intake. I’m duty bound to include the trailer below (but then watch this afterwards):