- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Erotic Ian Somerhalder for Fifty Shades of Grey?
Can you imagine The Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder in an erotic movie based on the novel Fifty Shades of Grey? I’m sure if you thought long and hard enough you’d be able to imagine essentially anyone playing anything, but because Somerhalder is so well know for his role as vampire Damon it makes things just a little more interesting. We’ve been seeing him lust after the younger Elena (by over 100 years) for three years now, so he certainly has the experience of pining after and seducing young women. The best part is Somerhalder is acutely aware of how right for the part he seems to be.
While talking with MTV, Somerhalder mentioned the possibility of playing the novel’s main character and billionaire tycoon, Christian Grey. It’s something the fans really want, even when the likes of Robert Pattinson and Ryan Gosling are being considered for the part. Somerhalder believes it would be an amazing thing to play Grey and I have to agree. He has always been my favorite on Vampire Diaries. He has this look about him that just works for seduction. I’d say he’d be even better for the part than Gosling, which is saying a lot considering my huge man-crush on him.
Fifty Shades of Grey follows Christian Grey as he begins a relationship with a young college graduate named Anastasia Steele. While they have an emotional relationship, the big focus is on their crazy sexual adventures. The novel is filled with BDSM and the sex scenes our descriptive enough to make Somerhalder blush while reading them. But that’s not shaking his interest, nor the enthusiasm of his Vampire Diaries co-stars. Candice Accola and Kat Graham are both excited at the idea of Somerhalder as Grey, saying he fits the bill and is an amazing actor, dedicated to his craft. Is there anyone out there who thinks Somerhalder shouldn’t play Grey?