- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Erotic Ian Somerhalder for Fifty Shades of Grey?
Can you imagine The Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder in an erotic movie based on the novel Fifty Shades of Grey? I’m sure if you thought long and hard enough you’d be able to imagine essentially anyone playing anything, but because Somerhalder is so well know for his role as vampire Damon it makes things just a little more interesting. We’ve been seeing him lust after the younger Elena (by over 100 years) for three years now, so he certainly has the experience of pining after and seducing young women. The best part is Somerhalder is acutely aware of how right for the part he seems to be.
While talking with MTV, Somerhalder mentioned the possibility of playing the novel’s main character and billionaire tycoon, Christian Grey. It’s something the fans really want, even when the likes of Robert Pattinson and Ryan Gosling are being considered for the part. Somerhalder believes it would be an amazing thing to play Grey and I have to agree. He has always been my favorite on Vampire Diaries. He has this look about him that just works for seduction. I’d say he’d be even better for the part than Gosling, which is saying a lot considering my huge man-crush on him.
Fifty Shades of Grey follows Christian Grey as he begins a relationship with a young college graduate named Anastasia Steele. While they have an emotional relationship, the big focus is on their crazy sexual adventures. The novel is filled with BDSM and the sex scenes our descriptive enough to make Somerhalder blush while reading them. But that’s not shaking his interest, nor the enthusiasm of his Vampire Diaries co-stars. Candice Accola and Kat Graham are both excited at the idea of Somerhalder as Grey, saying he fits the bill and is an amazing actor, dedicated to his craft. Is there anyone out there who thinks Somerhalder shouldn’t play Grey?