- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Falling Skies Season 2 Teaser Released
This could just be a case of TNT having smooshed together every single sweet looking shot from Falling Skies, but right now I don’t care because holy crap, the second season of this alien invasion series could not look any more awesome. A new teaser for Falling Skies, embedded below for your viewing pleasure, does one hell of a job stirring up hype. The inclusion of some of the actors talking up the season was a nice touch as well, but what was most important to me was the idea of Tom possibly being used as a weapon by the aliens, but I’m going to come back to that in a minute.
I need to point out that while the CGI aliens looked okay last season (they did what they could on a TV budget), they look so much better now. I hope that’s not just because this is a teaser they put a little extra work into and that the alien designs were actually given some improvements.
So what is there to see in this teaser? Quite a lot actually. It all comes at you at the speed of light, but if you keep your eyes open and your ears focused you can pick out some tasty morsels of information. Ben can be heard expressing his contempt for the aliens and we can see his body is still going through some changes into a skitter. Pope expresses concern (more anger) that someone had a computer chip implanted in his head. Could it be Tom, who disappeared with the aliens on their ship for a long period of time? The aliens have finally released him, and some other people they had with them, but does that mean Tom can be trusted? He certainly doesn’t think so. He has no idea what was done to him and believes he should be considered a threat. This could be the best storyline of the series if handled properly. I would love to see Tom used as an inside man. It would be a great twist, especially because he’s the leading man. But despite his fears, Tom still tells the 2nd Mass to never stop fighting.
Falling Skies returns with a two-hour premiere on June 17th.