- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Fringe Season 5 – Anna Torv: No Lincoln Lee?
If Anna Torv is to believed, and let’s face it; there’s no reason she shouldn’t be, then Fringe Season 5 will be losing Seth Gabel’s beloved Lincoln Lee as a series regular. This literally breaks my heart. There’s a reason he’s one the most popular characters on the show; he’s kind, compassionate, confident, the constant underdog in the battle for Olivia’s heart, and a total badass when he needs to be (especially if we’re talking about his now deceased alternate self). To not have him around is like losing a very important piece of the puzzle that is Fringe. I’m going to miss this guy.
TVLine reportedly spoke with Torv, who plays all versions of Olivia Dunham (and William Bell on occasion), and she dumped the news of Gabel’s demotion. However (and this is a big however), Torv seemed to be making more of an assumption than an official statement. She’s basing this on the small fact that Lincoln decided to stay in the alternate universe when the bridge between the two worlds was severed, effectively trapping him in his new home. So yes, right now Lincoln Lee cannot cross over, but who’s to say Peter won’t reopen the bridge, especially considering Bell has been defeated (for now at least) and the bridge was actually healing the damage done to the universes?
The way I see it, if the writers wanted to they could easily bring back Lincoln for the entire 13 episodes of Season 5, or at the very least for a handful of episodes. I’d hate for the series to end and not know if he ever winds up with one of the Olivias. But there’s no reason not to bring him back. Some of the best stories of the series involved both universes working together, so to lose that would be quite the disappointment. So please, find a way to bring back Lincoln!