- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 53 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 103 days ago
Game of Thrones – Prince of Winterfell Teaser
The next episode of HBO’s Game of Thrones is “Prince of Winterfell”, and it looks like Jon Snow meets the Lord of Bones, in his poorman’s General Kael get-up. Tyrion is threatening family over whores, Tywin is on the move, and Arya wants someone dead. On the latter, I wonder if the tv show veers from the book and has Arya use one of her death wishes on the obvious target. We also see a glimpse of boyking Joff, strolling around probably being an ideal and terribly misunderstood, king. That also looks like my ginger girl from the great Downton Abbey again, playing Ygritte.
After “Prince of Winterfell”, Game of Thrones will be down to just two more episodes in the second season, including the penultimate episode “Blackwater”, which is written by George R.R. Martin himself.
Game of Thrones “Prince of Winterfell” teaser - At Winterfell, Theon receives a visitor and holds down the fort. Arya calls in her final debt with Jaqen (Tom Wlaschiha) in a way that displeases him. Robb is betrayed. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) and Varys (Conleth Hill) find common ground. Dany ignores Jorah’s (Iain Glen) advice. Stannis (Stephen Dillane) and Davos (Liam Cunningham) approach their destination, and Davos is offered a reward.