- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Hunger Games Sequel – Armie Hammer, Taylor Kitsch or Garrett Hedlund Catching Fire?
Let’s start with what we know. We know that Robert Pattinson knows that he will not be Catching Fire, dispelling rumors that he himself was introduced to at Cannes that he would be participating in The Hunger Games sequel. The role he was rumored to be attached to was that of Finnick Odair, and while the Twilight star is out, E! is reporting a source that three of Lions Gate’s favorites for the Finnick role include a trio of actors, Armie Hammer, Taylor Kitsch, and Garrett Hedlund. They also add that they expect an announcement as early as next week. Of course, to cover all their bases they also report that it could be an unknown.
So, in the end, the breaking news is that Finnick Odair will be played by Armie Hammer, Taylor Kitsch, Garrett Hedlund, or somebody, any body, you never heard of. BUT NOBODY ELSE. At any rate, Jennifer Lawrence and most of the Hunger Games crew are set to be back for the Catching Fire release date of November 2013. There is, however, a different director with Gary Ross out and Francis Lawrence stepping in.
Who would you like to see as Finnick Odair? One of these three or someone else?