- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Jennifer Lopez Done with American Idol?
Today in the rumor mill we’re putting out fresh hearsay involving Jennifer Lopez’ time on American Idol coming to a end. The pop star has warned us she was not sure if returning to the singing competition would be something she’d be willing to do, but I think in the back of our minds (definitely in mine) we all thought she would stick around awhile longer. After all, she has already committed two years of her life to this show, what’s one or two more? But when you look at the facts, sitting neatly at your face, just waiting to be acknowledged, you can clearly see there’s just no time in Lopez’ busy schedule to do another season of Idol.
As reported by The Clicker, Lopez is getting ready to speed off on a massive tour with Enrique Iglesias this summer, which will see them going from city to city in Latin America and the US. As if that weren’t enough, Lopez will be taking her tour worldwide come the fall, making it impossible for her to be around when the Idol auditions begin. It’ll be hard to be a judge if she can’t even be there to see the performances! “Well what about next season? Couldn’t she return then?” That’s a fair question, my friend, and I have the answer.
Once all her touring has wrapped up, Lopez is looking forward to spending next year with her children. If she’s too busy to be an Idol judge, you can bet she’ll be too busy to be a mother. She’ll need that year break just to help her kids remember who she is! This will be good for her. When you’re a musician, you don’t want to get locked down doing one thing for too long. You need to be out there creating and evolving. I applaud Jennifer Lopez for realizing it was time for a change and then doing something about it.