- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Kristen Stewart: Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner Hangout Differs from Charlize Effect
Yesterday, we told you about Kristen Stewart sharing her final Twilight experience in filming Breaking Dawn Part 2, and now we have Kristen, via an MTV video, sharing the difference between the publicity grind of the Twilight crew of Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner and that of her and Charlize Theron promoting Snow White and the Huntsman. Apparently, the main difference with the Snow White experience has been that the press actually asks them questions and are interested in the actual project/film the cast is working on, opposed to Stewart’s thought that with Twilight people just liked looking at them together at junkets.
She also remarks on the different energy, specifically that of Charlize Theron’s, and how the press reacts to her when she enters in the room. I think that the “energy” being described is simply old fashioned, really stunning woman entering the room circumstance. It happens. Charlize Theron has been ridiculous status like since Devil’s Advocate (which was 15 years ago!)
Snow White and the Hunstman also stars Thor (Chris Hemsworth) and everyone’s favorite bartender ever Ian McShane, and is set to hit theaters next month.