- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Lea Michele and GLEE Season 3 Goodbye Finale Tease
Glee’s season comes to an end next week (May 22nd n FOX), with the season 3 finale episode aptly titled “Goodbye”, as Lea Michelle and the gang get ready for their graduation. “Goodbye” will guest star Gloria Estefan as Santana’s mother.
Glee season 4 is already a go though, with FOX making the show’s return official last month, amd we just recently learned that two season 4′s Glee guests are none other than Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson. Season 4 will also have Glee in a new timeslot, moving to the super competitive Thursday mix. Along with the schedule change, the word is that Glee fans will be getting two storyline threads, one focusing on the familiar New Directions, and the other following the adventures of the graduates as they hit New York. This has to be a relief to some fans who spent a brief time rumor that some of their favorites, including Lea Michele’s Rachel, may not be returning to the show after high school, a rumor that show creator Ryan Murphy quickly moved to squash.
Glee “Goodbye” Episode Synopsis - In the Season Three finale, graduation is finally here, as McKinley High’s class of 2012 looks to the past and present, while contemplating the future.