- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
New Images From COSMOPOLIS: Robert Pattinson, Jay Baruchel
As the young women of the world eagerly await the upcoming Robert Pattinson film, Cosmopolis, and the boyfriends of the world eagerly await being dragged to a Pattinson film they probably won’t hate, these latest images have been unleashed upon the world by a generous and loving movie god. By now, you’re certainly well aware of this flick, directed by David Cronenberg from Don DeLillo’s novel, to be released this year. In the film, Pattinson plays a successful banker, off to get a haircut. Sounds inocuous enough, but this is a Cronenberg movie, so any simple errand like this is going to also include sex, violence, and the protagonist shooting himself in the hand.
What’s more is that these photos allow us to focus on some of the supporting cast, whom some readers ou there may also want to drool over. Perpetual babyface Jay Baruchel plays a character named Shiner, which I already like. Baruchel is mostly known as a comic actor, one of Judd Apatow’s stable, with roles in Knocked Up and the short-lived college sitcom, Undeclared. Baruchel also co-wrote and co-starred in the violent hockey comedy Goon this past year, which sadly flew right under my radar. It’ll be nice to see the kid use some of his dramatic chops, which I’m certain are there, despite never really having seen them yet.
Juliette Binoche is no stranger to the arthouse set, with roles in such flicks as Paris, je t’aime and Chocolat and a bunch of other movies your much cooler friends talk about while you daydream about comic books. I admit to never having seen a single Binoche film, but I have no reason to think her reputation is undue as a fine actress, and if nothing else, she’s easy on the eyes.
Kevin Durand has done a whole lot of junk, so naturally, I’ve seen plenty of him. Aside from poop like Real Steel and I Am Number Four, he has done a few movies that regular Complexers are probably familiar with, like Smokin’ Aces and that 3:10 to Yuma remake from a couple years ago. He looks like a pretty supreme bad-ass in these images, and I think he’ll do well bouncing off Pattinson.
Also pictured here are John Carter‘s Samantha Morton and relative newcomer Patricia McKenzie. Sadly not pictured here is Paul Giamatti, the greatest character actor of his generation. I guess we can’t all have what we want, can we?