- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Paul Wesley on Ian Somerhalder Vampire Diaries Brothers Dynamic
With Elena having chosen Stefan over Damon – a true tragedy if ever there was one – does this mean the brothers will once again be at odds when The Vampire Diaries returns in the fall? It’s a fair question to ask, and to find out the answer why not go straight to one of the main sources of information: the actor playing Stefan, Paul Wesley. The man knows Stefan inside and out, making him one of the best people to go to when you want to know know the intimate details of Stefan’s thought processes. So let’s find out what Wesley thinks will happen to the brothers’ relationship.
In the video below from TV Guide, Wesley explains things in a fairly straightforward manner. As far as he is concerned, Stefan and Damon are always going to have some type of hostility toward each other that will fluctuate over time. In essence, regardless of whether the Season 4 premiere has them at each other’s throats as enemies again, they will find a way to work together eventually. Elena’s brush with vampire blood will likely act as a catalyst, forcing the brothers to set aside any bitterness and jealousy they might have. Yes, Damon. I’m talking about you. I may have been rooting for you, but you need to man up and accept Elena doesn’t want to be with you.
In the end, whenever that comes for The Vampire Diaries, Wesley believes Damon and Stefan will set aside their differences for good and have a healthy relationship. But who knows when that could happen. This show could be on the air for years to come! One little tidbit: Wesley also mentions his favorite episode of Season 3 was “1912,” which saw a totally new – or should I say old – version of Stefan than we are used to seeing. In the episode, we spend time with Stefan a century in the past. All in all, it’s a short, but informative, interview with Wesley. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.