- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 9 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 85 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 94 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 107 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Showtime’s DEXTER Season 7 Teaser
I know it’s just a teaser (so no need to remind me) but sometimes you have to question if something is even relevant even while we in the the era of teasers of teasers. Still, I know fans of both Michael C. Hall and Showtime’s Dexter will be excited for our first season 7 teaser, even if it has to be considered for worst teaser ever honors. Hey, maybe it’s like the promo says, “Maybe everything is exactly as it should be” – and, to be fair, the season is still rather far off. Even with that in mind, I think we could have all been good with random Brea Grant shots from last season, but that’s just me.
What do we know about Dexter season 7?
Well, we know it kicks off on September 30th. We also know that Jason Gedrick of Iron Eagle fame (one of my favorite 80′s movies!) will be involved for a multi-episode arc and that the Punisher himself (or Rome’s Titus Pullo if you prefer – both kick major ass ) Ray Stevenson has been cast as a ranking member of an Eastern Euro crime ring.
For now get your very brief and slightly creep tease below!