- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Sneak Peak For The Vampire Diaries Finale “The Departed”
One of the most important (if not the most important) questions fans have going into The Vampire Diaries Season 3 finale is who Elena will choose to be her permanent boyfriend: Stefan or Damon? Each one has his own supporters and detractors, but at the end of the day what the fans want does not matter. The decision lies solely with Elena, a completely fictional character and thus incapable of being swayed by her fans’ influence. You could try and persuade the people who write her character to tip the scales in favor of Damon of Stefan, but the finale was shot some time ago, meaning the decision has already been made, we just haven’t seen it yet.
In the latest sneak peek for the finale, “The Departed,” we see Elena waking up from a dream, which apparently was about her sophomore year (keep in mind the finale contains flashbacks to before Elena met either Stefan, Damon, or even knew vampires existed), and finds Matt watching over her (not creepy at all, Matty). She reminisces briefly of simpler times before apologizing to Matt for having led him on all those years ago, and realizes it’s the same thing she is doing to Damon and Stefan. She needs to make a choice, but which one? Just to screw with our already fragile minds, Stefan makes an entrance and Elena practically throws herself into his arms for a very more-than-friends hug. What a tease.
In another scene from the finale, Damon and Bonnie are on their way to a storage locker that is the hiding place of Klaus’ coffin. The two talk and Damon cracks a joke about the number 666. It’s all a lovely good time, even if it doesn’t shed much light on the episode, at least not compared to the other video. Both clips can be found just below this text for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy the treat and make sure to tune in for The Vampire Diaries Season 3 finale on May 10th.