- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
STAR WARS 1313 – Boba Fett Coming our Way?
Every now and then a rumor crops up on the Internet of a new addition to the expansive Star Wars franchise. Sometimes it’s a video game, other times it’s a new movie, but this time I’ve got my fingers crossed for TV series, hopefully starring the one, the only, the legendary Boba Fett. Normally I would scoff at any such rumor; after all, what good is a rumor if there are no facts to back it up? Hold on to your hats boys and girls, because this time there’s proof, and while it isn’t the most conclusive evidence imaginable, it’s still better than nothing.
On May 2nd, Lucasfilm registered several domain names, all of which were variations of StarWars1313.com, as well as trademarking the name “Star Wars 1313” in an extremely vague way so it could cover all areas of merchandising and social networking. So what does it all mean? Well, as Fusible figured out, the number 1313 corresponds with an alias Boba Fett used once when he was young, CT-1313, tying him to this mystery project. And with the success of Cartoon Network’s The Clone Wars, which featured Fett in a large role, a possible spin-off series following the young Fett’s early days as a bounty hunter isn’t out of the realm of possibility. And then there’s also Seth Green’s animated Star Wars series that has been in development for two years with little word on exactly what it even is. And don’t even get me started on George Lucas’s proposed live-action series he claims to have over 50 scripts worth of material for.
Other possibilities include a Boba Fett movie directed by Joe Johnston (something he mentioned wanting to do last July), a new video game (even though we don’t really need one right now), or some kind of interactive online experience akin to Harry Potter’s Pottermore (I can’t even imagine the amount of man power required to upload all that information to one place). At this point it could be anything. I say we just sit back and wait to see what happens.