- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Supernatural Season 8 No Swan Song, Size Doesn’t Matter to Gossip Girl Season 6
First, go check out our review of the Supernatural season 7 finale, and please share your thoughts. CW boss Mark Pedowitz spoke with members of the press about their recently announced upcoming Fall line-up (including Kristin Kreuk’s return to CW), which included the network’s largest pick-up of new programming, but he also took the opportunity to field questions about Supernatural and Gossip Girl, two of CW’s long running, and I guess in some sense, historically, flagship shows.
Cancellation talk seems to swirl around the internet about Supernatural seemingly every other year or so, and always seems to stem around different bases of fans who appreciate expansion of the overarching Supernatural mythos and those who think the show sometimes gets a bit too crowded (Misha Collins’s Castiel seemed to be at the forefront of this discussion a year or so ago). According to TVline, Pedowitz seems to believe that fans should have no worries about Supernatural nearing an end. When asked about season’s 8 potential status as Supernatural’s last, he said he doesn’t view it “as the final year in any way, shape or form.”
We will see if that holds true, but what we do know is that Supernatural season 8 will be moving to Wednesdays next season.
Blake Lively, Leighton Meester and the rest of the Gossip Girl crew WILL be working on their sixth and final season. The only question is how many episodes fans will get, only stating the obvious that it will end before Christmas:
We haven’t announced anything [regarding final season episode count]. It may be 10, it may be 11, it may be 13…. Our goal is to run it in the fall and end it in the fall. Obviously, it’s going to end before Christmas.