- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
True Blood Season 5 – Meloni, Spartacus, and More!
Ever since he was announced to have been cast in True Blood’s upcoming Season 5, I’ve been dying to see Chris Meloni as a new vampire, hanging out with the likes of Spartacus’ Peter Mensah. Now you can check them out and others in the new images released by HBO for the hotly anticipated season. I think twenty images, courtesy of TV Guide, is more than enough for fans of the show to salivate over. The most interesting photos are those of the Vampire Authority and its chancellors, whose ranks include Meloni and Mensah’s characters, both of whom look mighty fine is their fancy suits.
The other members of the Vampire Authority include Valentina Cervi, apparently quite the seductress, Christopher Heyerdahl, Carolyn Hennesy, and Jacob Hopkins. Hopkins should immediately draw your attention because he looks to be about 12 years old. It doesn’t matter what age you get bit; you’ll still live forever. So despite his youthful appearance, Hopkins’ character could be even older than his chancellor buddies. It’s definitely a cool way to approach the idea of leadership. The only other new character shown is Nora (Lucy Griffiths), Eric’s vampire sister. You can see her standing on her own (and looking pretty hot) and with Bill and Eric, who both look like they’ve been having a rough time.
There are plenty of familiar faces to be seen, beginning with Sookie and Lafayette looking quite downtrodden, probably because of Lafayette’s new hairstyle. Also sporting a new hairdo is Jessica, who has apparently felt the need to put a green streak in her hair. Pam looks quite amazing in some serious leather outfit. We see Terry and his friend Patrick, who may or may not be Terry’s dead war buddy. I’m curious how Arlene reacts to Patrick’s presence. Andy and Holly can be seen making eyes at each other, though I could just be imagining things. And the once strong hater of vampires, Steve Newlin, is now a vampire himself. And finally, Luna returns and Alcide does what Alcide does best: stand there looking pretty. True Blood begins its fifth season June 10th.
Photo Credit: John P. Johnson/HBO